Careers At UniTherm International Inc.
UniTherm offers an amazing range of career opportunities, from shipping to industrial sales to marketing. Here are a few of the career options UniTherm has to explore.
MECHANICAL DESIGNER ENGINEER
Job Type: Full Time, M-F, 8am – 5pm
Career Level: CAD Engineer
Education: Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
UniTherm is seeking a professional, skilled individual for ourCAD Engineer position located in our Lewisville, TX location.
- The successful candidate will Design Fire Protection Covers of ceramic insulation material for actuators, pumps, valves etc.
- Design insulation covers to be used in like Marine, Automotive, and Medical equipment industry.
- Design insulation boards of various materials like wood, mica, whiteboard etc. and sending program (code) files to the CNC router machine for manufacturing.
- Designing manufacturing of freeze protection covers.
- Work with specific design requirements from the customers and use CAD softwares like AutoCAD and Solidworks to design the covers for insulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
Apply by Email: email@example.com
Include your resume and cover letter.
Unsolicited bulk e-mail, e-mail attachments, and junk e-mail of any kind are not accepted and will be discarded/ filtered immediately upon receipt. Please do not send/e-mail resumes concerning listed positions unless specifically told to do so in the listing. Any unsolicited Resumes will be immediately discarded.